Large tree on Creighton Road

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Recently, a resident contacted me about a large tree on Creighton Road that was apparently removed by the Florida Department of Transportation in the course of improvements to that road. I contacted Mr. Jim DeVries at FDOT about the issue. He responded:


Larry, I have talked with Kelli Baxley, our project manager and she is getting a
written response from the design engineer. If you have it put on a TPO agenda I will try to have our district design engineer there to explain the design and SAFETY considerations that must be considered when we are working on the state system. If you have any questions please give me a call. I will provide you the designers explanation as soon as I receive it.


I look forward to the response and have requested that this item be placed on the agenda for the next TPO meeting.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP