District 4 street resurfacing

Friday, February 20, 2009


On Monday at City Council committee meetings, the Neighborhood Services committee, on which I serve, will discuss the list of streets scheduled to be resurfaced in FY2009. At right is a map marking the streets in District 4 currently scheduled to be resurfaced.

As I wrote earlier this week I have requested that the resurfacing of Bayou Boulevard be moved up from FY2010 to this year.

I would appreciate it if District 4 residents would make me aware of any other streets in our district which need resurfacing, so that I can bring them up at Monday's committee meeting. You can comment on this post, email me at ljohnson@ci.pensacola.fl.us, or call me at (850) 449-1098.

If you'd like to view the list of streets currently scheduled to be resurfaced this year, see the committee agenda at the city web site: Neighborhood Services Committee Agenda.pdf

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP