Curbside recycling coming

Saturday, May 9, 2009

On May 13, City of Pensacola Sanitation Services will begin delivery of curbside recycling containers to City sanitation customers. All customers should have their new recycling container by the time curbside recycling pickup begins the week of June 15.

As many of you know, one of my proudest moments on City Council thus far was the opportunity to vote to implement this curbside recycling program. Implementing city-wide curbside recycling was a campaign pledge and I am pleased that we were able to get this done. I have been recycling for years, but curbside pickup makes it so simple for all City residents to participate. I look forward to receiving my own recycling container, and I encourage all City residents to take part in this important program. Recycling reduces our impact on our environment and leads to a more sustainable society.

Recycling Postcard

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP