Beach clean-up

Thursday, May 28, 2009

As many of you know, I am passionate about environmental issues and in keeping with those interests I serve as a board member of Emerald Coastkeeper.

This Saturday, Emerald Coastkeeper is hosting a beach clean-up:

Saturday, May 30th, 2009, from 8 am to noon, Emerald Coastkeeper will be hosting a Beach Clean-Up on Pensacola Beach. We will meet at the parking lot furthest west on Pensacola Beach towards Ft. Pickens. Look for our banner! We will provide trash bags, water and gloves. People of all ages are welcome. This event is free and open to the public, so please bring friends. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your support,
Elizabeth McWilliams
Cell 850-221-9205
coastkeeperchips@emeraldcoastkeeper.org
www.emeraldcoastkeeper.org

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to be able to bring the girls and help out Saturday but I have a prior commitment I can't get out of.

Hope there is a great turnout for a great cause. Good luck and keep up the good work.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP