Running for reelection

Monday, November 30, 2009

If you haven't already heard, I filed today to run for reelection as your District 4 representative on the Pensacola City Council. I'll kick off my campaign after the New Year, but I wanted to make my intentions known to my constituents.

It has been an honor to serve the citizens of Pensacola on the City Council for the past year, and I feel like we've accomplished a lot. We've implemented citywide recycling, expanded the Roger Scott tennis complex, and have worked to make our neighborhoods more family-friendly. But there's a lot more that we need to do. I want to keep working to develop our waterfront, create incentives for businesses to locate or expand here, and encourage sustainable growth and green building practices where possible.

I look forward to the campaign, and as always, feel free to contact me with your feedback and concerns.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP